– Got up at 11 and dragged my sleepy ass over to Kinko’s to get some crap for my ensuing portfolio review printed. The lady screwed up my photos so I got 3 8×10’s for $.29. NICE.
– Went to Crafts n’ Stuff to get mat board (because I am NOT doing like I did last year. No wai.). The machine kept fucking up and it took almost 30 minutes to get two mats cut. I was looking through their art available books, and am going to make my own version of Warhol’s A Portrait of Maurice. I’d do my whole house in Warhol if I could… in the few places where Gee Vaucher paintings aren’t occupying the space, of course.
– Hauled ass to Art of Cinema class and watched a Chris Rock clip, as well as part of an amusing Western (My Darling Clementine).
– Labeled & matted my portfolio pieces, then met Matt & his mother for lunch at Toojay’s. Mm, Jew food.
If you go to their “fun facts” section, it really reminds me of Guys n’ Dolls. Cheesecake or Strudel? How many?
– Packed more stuff & went to my Women in Film class. Substitute, so I left. I then packed my car and took a bunch of stuff over to my storage unit so I can move this weekend. YES.
– I just finished writing a 1,000 word paper and two page-design mockups. Do you even know how incredibly difficult it is to shift from writing an academic paper to being creative? I’ve been working since 7:30pm with no breaks, and it’s almost 1 am now. Hah, that’s cos’ it’s due tomorrow. I am a slacker you know that?
It’s been totally non-stop all day, as you can see. I am exhausted am gonna wank the shank and SLEEP.
(until my Art of Cinema teacher calls me at 7:30am to post grades. ha.)