I have so much to update about that I don’t know where to begin.
List format, engage!
- Last flight of school on Monday.
- Family coming into town Wednesday.
- Navigator wings next Friday.
- Did an acrylic painting of Larry on a 30″x40″ canvas in thirteen hours. It’s currently at the framers & I’ll post it here when it’s ready.
- Got my dates for SERE school (land survival). January 4th. That gives me less than two weeks to get my stuff ready for seven days of camping in below-freezing temperatures in Spokane, WA. I leave for Christmas in Spokane December 22. Convenient I’ll already be there spending Christmas with Larry’s family.
- Water survival beginning of February. Move to Shreveport, LA February 10th. Back to back craziness. Began to pack some things.
- Made twenty four cupcakes and brownies for a class fundraiser. We made $131.75 but only sold 1/3 of the goods. Lame.
- Sent out my Christmas cards.
- Got photos taken with Larry for Christmas.