AUTUMN. — I am enjoying the fall weather here in Minot immensely! It has been warm, with clear skies and buckets of songbirds at the feeders in my backyard. Yes, I sound like I am ninety years old. Just a few minutes ago, a Chickadee who looking for a house shingle to secure his stash of seed was less than a foot from me while I was washing dishes. It felt like Disney’s Snow White, only this lazy bastard didn’t help me clean my house or fold my underwear.
To the right — that’s a photo of me about to attend the Air Force Ball in my knock-off Angelina Jolie Golden Globes dress. When did I go to a Ball? Let me explain…
Since it’s been a long time since my last update, I am forced to use the warp blog drive. List format, Engage!
- Larry & I returned from two weeks in Europe
- I picked up the flu in Rome as a souvenir
- A new secretary starting working in my office – she’s awesome!
- Attended the 65th Air Force Birthday Ball (I was on the committee)
- Adopted a dachshund puppy on Friday
- Threw my annual October Cocktail Party last night. Great success!
- Lost twelve pounds since returning from Europe. Tiger blood.
OTTO PALINDROME PUPPY. — Firstly, here is a photo of the new puppy. His name is Otto (von Misbarck) and we received him from a breeder in Tennessee. It’s the same breeder my mom has received two dachshunds from, so he is related to her dogs. Christmas will be super cute! Additionally, we are expecting to hear if we will stake a claim to a German Pinscher puppy being born tomorrow. The breeder doesn’t know if there will be two females, so hopefully we can have one of them. Fall dog loves the leaves!